2011年3月12日星期六

Tennis experience, is the job hoho

     Today, where seniors from the cat to carry this notebook, though the focus relentlessly so that Kazakhstan ~~~~~ Thank you, but thank you,mac makeup, fellow students, refueling Kenshu Oh, I wish you Kaoyan success, sincere, mumble, pig bless Your Ha ^ _ ^
    the following article written for the teacher's work and relentless in vain, but dare not come too fancy, simple point, hehe ~ ~ ~ seems a bit nauseating, hoho ~ ~ ~ leave a backup of it, Since the books home to ruthless few friends here ~ ~ ~
    time off really fast, playing tennis around the corner more than a year, think about the place these days all about tennis, it was truly like Xu the teacher said, it might be fate.
    choose tennis, no purpose, only very pure reason is simple: no contact. For a very mentally handicapped sports cell to me, although do not deny that they have a more intelligent head, but certainly recognize the parents of the missing limb congenital something than others. growing up, the stadium has experienced a series of miserable failure, really dubbed ^.
    never tried a sport, for me the fool, it also means at least a trace of hope to learn. In order to maintain their own so a little bit of their own comfort, I harbored hopes, tight pockets teeth bought a prince racquet. though not more expensive, but for a beginner,vibram five fingers, it should have been pretty good. I was stubborn to think that a good start is half the battle, especially for my kind of half-tone The people, the only homes to spend this, to a considerable pressure,vibram 5 fingers, will concentrate to learn, to grow. a very mysterious movement, into the world only to find it so out of control. a few simple steps can easily swing a few exceptions to inspire me, just crazy for it once. That day is not picked up a racket any reason, but now deeply in love with from the heart of the sport.
    Actually having said that, at the beginning, his tennis and not for any particular feelings, just never stops Picking , and then endlessly repeat their mistakes. Xu also said that I remember you poor coordination ah? Oh, that is, ah, these words I still remember it very firmly that in mind. directed at you this sentence, a little child for perseverance, those few days I took the students pretty hard side golf course to practice in all of a sudden there is no progress although the number of hh, but at least get used to the feeling of sweat, listening to the occasional racket slips out The admit that they were less people, begin to understand that some things are really difficult by the day after tomorrow, so put down the burden of playing the exercise it as a way simply to make their joint activities hh may be so, laughing while flowing sweat to make this thing called tennis increasingly tight grip of the right-hand man now hh
    A freshman has been significantly smaller, soles of the feet has worn several layers of the skin calluses long. so far, I was amazed at the courage of a little girl where will persist to the present, may really be tennis infected me, moved me. If I did not encounter tennis, it is estimated now my life is another kind of state of the. tennis changed my trajectory, really, because it recognizes a lot of friends, because it makes my life and living, there has been a re- understanding. living is an attitude, how do you adjust your key focus, like when you play a very low center of gravity must be the same, you can have stupid mistakes, but you have no reason to reject each of the ball. For themselves, for the opponent, you can not give up, as long as the ball moving, step by step you have to try to respond.
    while back,insanity dvd, with the students won a scholarship to discuss the good points of the block enchant beat, huh, huh not aware of how good their current level, just to give myself the power to find and excuse to go to court. no class next semester, with an estimated time every Thursday through the course are going to miss the hh but Xu teacher, I believe we ha, not your class, we will stick to free more than playing baseball, and later you run into our class placement, and do not rush our field Oh, ha ha ^ _ ^
    wrote a long time, if What priorities did not say, but these are what I really want. the new year hope that teachers will work, good health, I hope to gain more friends from the tennis and knowledge, Oh, of course, the body of a Bang Bang , come on Ha, playing for my own cheer ~ ~ Oh, and quietly told to say sorry to drag her hind legs, she can not harm progress in the matter, I will try slightly, trust me!.

    没有评论:

    发表评论